In this Stronger Program Series Episode 3, presented by Rogers Athletic Company, we sit down with Doug Gnodtke, Executive Associate AD and Chief of Staff for University of Michigan Athletics to discuss:
- How to Hire and Retain Great Assistant Coaches
- How to Go After a Job or Hire Someone From a Cross-Town Rival
- How Coaches Can Gain Points with Administrators
- Best Ways to Build Your Network
- Pet Peeves Every Applicant Should Be Aware Of
- How to Balance the Reality That If You Lose, the Job Could End...
This series is provided by Rogers Athletic, the premier provider of football practice & pendulum strength training equipment. Throughout the next several weeks we're talking to athletic directors, coaches, and trainers to help you build a stronger program through improved structure, process, and better care for your athletes. To learn more about Rogers Athletic, please visit go.rogersathletic.com/insider.
To view more from this series, visit:
- Episode 1: A Simple Approach to an Efficient Strength Training Program with Doug Scott - The Pingry School (NJ)
- Episode 2: Life After Sport: Does Your Coaching Style Help or Hurt Your Athletes' Future with Katie Krasinski - Structure House
- Episode 3: Hiring, Retaining, and Growing Championship Coaching Staffs with Doug Gnodtke - Univ. of Michigan Athletics
- Episode 4: Developing an In-School Athlete Training Program with Brent Cummings - Rockford HS (MI)
- Episode 5: Fundraising: The Biggest Missed Opportunity at the High School Level with Dr. Brad Bates – Collegiate Sports Associates