In this AD Insider | Thursday 30 episode, presented by HomeTown Ticketing, we sat down with Lanness Robinson, CMAA, Director of Athletics for Hillsborough County Public Schools in Florida.
In this episode, we cover the following topics:
- Knowing Your Numbers and the Tools to Use
- Budgeting and Prioritizing for the Next Season
- Tracking and Incentivizing Staff, Team, and School Performance
- Balancing Socio-Economic Factors
- What is the Financial Future of HS Sports?
This episode is part of a series of Digital Ticketing Talks, presented by HomeTown Ticketing, the leading digital ticketing provider in the K-12 space, proudly serving thousands of high schools and districts across the country.
To view more from this series, visit:
- Digital Ticketing Talks EP 6: Finding Your Digital Ticketing Fit with Ann Stewart – Los Alamos HS (NM)
- Digital Ticketing Talks EP 7: Creating Premium Gameday Experiences and Maximizing Revenue with AJ Maestas – Navigate
- Digital Ticketing Talks EP 8: Creating Elite Event Experiences and Streamlining Processes with Steve Keasler – Carroll ISD (TX)
For more AD Insider content, follow us on your favorite Podcast platforms: