Watch as Coach Demetrice Martin explains how he teaches his corners in press coverage the 75% rule. A corner with inside leverage reads the receiver's inside hip. The direction (inside or outside) of the hip indicates the direction of the receiver's release. The 75% rule is based on a receiver's release, indicating the type of route he is running. The remaining 25% is an inside release with a 7 to the corner and an outside release with a dig. This rule allows the corners to be more confident and aggressive defending routes based on the release.