In this AD Insider | Thursday 30 episode, presented by Concordia University Irvine, we sat down with Vicki Nelms, Assistant Principal and Athletic Director for Adrienne C. Nelson High School in Oregon.
In this episode, we cover the following topics:
- How to Engage a Community You’re Not From
- What Facility Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Estimate Equipment and Uniform Needs
- The Key to Creating and Growing a School Brand
- How Working at 10 Schools in 5 States Doesn't Prepare You for Opening a New School
For more AD Insider content, follow us on your favorite Podcast platforms: