In this AD Insider | Thursday 30 episode, presented by Rogers Athletic Company, we sat down with Doug Gnodtke, Executive Associate AD and Chief of Staff for University of Michigan Athletics.
In this episode, we cover the following topics:
- Hiring Principles of Michigan Athletics
- The Role of Social Media in the Hiring Process
- How to Avoid the Shotgun Marriage in Hiring Coaches
- How to Balance the Reality That If You Lose, the Job Could End...
- Where to Compromise to Find the Ultimate Best Fit
- What Sticks Out Most in Candidates Today
- After Interview Surveys
For more AD Insider content, follow us on your favorite Podcast platforms: