In this AD Insider | Thursday 30, presented by Honest Game, we sat down with Scott Clamme, Athletic Director of Blackford Junior-Senior High School in Indiana, to discuss Google Forms and how they can help you save time.
In this episode, we discuss how to use Google Forms to:
- Automate Post-Game Communication with Media Outlets
- Speed Up Social Media Content Creation
- Improve AD Morning Routines
- Reduce Apparel Ordering Issues
- Manage Documentation for Game Suspensions
- ...and more!
Clamme is a '94 graduate of Blackford Junior-Senior High School. He received his Bachelor's in Education from Purdue University and his Master's in Coaching and Athletic Administration from Concordia University Irvine. He has a diverse background in coaching in multiple sports: basketball, tennis, gymnastics, baseball, and soccer.
For more AD Insider content, follow us on your favorite Podcast platforms: