In this AD Insider | Thursday 30, presented by HomeTown Ticketing, we sat down with Michael Beleson, Assistant Athletic Director for Convent & Stuart Hall in San Francisco, CA.
In this episode, we talk about how to use advanced tools to make Google Sheets work for you:
- Forms to Reduce Manual Entry
- Filters to Find What You're Looking For
- Indexing to Pull Athlete Information From Other Sources
- Conditional Formatting to Highlight Deadlines or Missing Information
- Array Formula to Manage Equipment Requests, Budgeting, and Ordering
For more AD Insider content, follow us on your favorite Podcast platforms: